RTB131: Wordle is the new viral craze and Dom and Melanie discuss their enjoyment and strategy and its inevitable lifespan, plus making Vietnamese pho; a recommended novel by a Kenyan author; Melanie’s unexpected appreciation for Agents of SHIELD; helps for absorbing the Sunday readings; and handing over our sin to Jesus.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Lectio Divina – Mount Saint Mary’s Abbey – Wrentham, MA
- Sunday Bible Reflections – St. Paul Center
- Catholic Preaching by Fr. Roger Landry
- Wordle – A daily word game
- I Swear by Apollo, by Margaret Ogola
- St. Jerome’s story: “Give Me your sins…” – Desert Nuns
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.