ACH140: Daniel Barber was a man of integrity who followed where the truth led him. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us how Barber, an early 19th-century Episcopalian priest, discovered the truth of the Catholic Church, which led not just to his conversion, but to his whole family’s as well.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Barber Family
- Conversion of Rev. Daniel Barber, The American Catholic Historical Researches, Vol. 11, No. 2 (April 1894)
- Virgil Horace Barber, Woodstock Letters, Volume 79, Number 4
- Daniel Barber (minister) – Wikipedia
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.