ACH145: Patricia Neal was a Hollywood star who nevertheless encountered trouble and tragedy in her life through infidelity, abortion, and illness. But as Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us, she eventually found faith, forgiveness, and redemption in the Catholic faith to bring peace to her life.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Patricia Neal’s Heart| National Catholic Register
- Mother Dolores Hart Talks About Patricia Neal, Gary Cooper| National Catholic Register
- Patricia Neal, an Oscar Winner Who Endured Tragedy, Dies at 84 – The New York Times
- Patricia Neal – Wikipedia
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.