ACH155: Doc Holliday was a real Old West character, a dentist, a gambler, and a gunslinger. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us that he was also a Catholic who converted on his deathbed, in part due to the influence of his beloved cousin, a religious sister.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Doc Holliday’s Family Affair |
- Mary Melanie Holliday – Wikipedia
- A Latin Smackdown in Tombstone – The American Catholic
- Doc Holliday – Wikipedia
- St. Stephen Catholic Church – History
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.