TEC185: Futurists predict that one day our relationship with AI will be a religious one. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Andrew Kinstetter, and Pat Scott discuss why they think that, why that won’t work, and what a Catholic response to such ideas would be.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Of God and Machines – The Atlantic
- Say Hello to Crazy Thin ‘Deep Insert’ ATM Skimmers – Krebs on Security
- This cafe in Japan has robot waiters controlled remotely by disabled workers
- Windows 11 now warns when typing your password in Notepad, websites
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: Apple Maps transit options
- Pat: Amazon Basics USB Type-C to Micro-B 3.1 Gen2 Charger Cable – 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) – Black
- Dom: TextSniper for macOS
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.