TEC207: Now is a great time to start prepping for the next school term, so Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Andrew Kinstetter, and Pat Scott discuss tech for students, including hardware and software for notetaking, studying, and more. Plus lunar data centers and Tik Tok time limits.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- GoodNotes | Best Note-Taking App for iPad
- LiquidText – "PDF Editor with Superpowers" FastCompany
- Grammarly: Free Online Writing Assistant
- Due: The Superfast Reminder App for iPhone & iPad
- Priority and Project Management Software for Teams – Priority Matrix
- AirPods Pro (2nd generation) – Apple
- Soundcore Anker Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office
- DEVONtechnologies | DEVONthink, professional document and information management for the Mac and iOS
- Todoist | A To-Do List to Organize Your Work & Life
- Microsoft 365 – Subscription for Office Apps | Microsoft 365
- IDrive® : Cloud backup solutions for home and business
- Cloud backup solutions for home and business | Carbonite
- The Best Unlimited Online Backup and Cloud Storage Services
- Mac Backup Software | Carbon Copy Cloner | Bombich Software
- How to use Obsidian Notes: a step-by-step guide – Elizabeth Butler, MD, PhD
- Startup Moves Closer to Building Data Centers on the Moon
- Sorry Kids: TikTok Sets One-Hour Screen Time for Users Under 18
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: Quizlet
- Pat: Obsidian
- Dom: GPT Excel – Generate Spreadsheet formulas with AI
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.