TEC209: Whether you’re single, a couple, or a big family, managing your finances can be tricky. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Joanne Mercier discuss personal finance software, including free and paid and desktop, mobile, and cloud options.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Quicken Personal Finance and Money Management Software | Download Quicken
- Simplifi – Best Budgeting App | Simplifi by Quicken
- Budget Tracker & Planner | Free Online Money Management | Mint
- Simplifi vs Mint [What's the Difference?] Millennial Money
- Free Credit Monitoring: Keep an Eye on Your Credit | Credit Karma
- Gain Total Control of Your Money with YNAB – YNAB
- Find & Cancel Subscriptions, Track Your Spending, Create a Budget, and more | Rocket Money
- GreenBooks: Personal Finance Software for Mac and iPhone
- MoneyWiz 2023 – Personal Finance
- Moneydance – Personal Finance Manager for Mac, Windows, and Linux | Infinite Kind
- Bobby – Keep track of your subscriptions
- Botnet that knows your name and quotes your email is back with new tricks | Ars Technica
- New Bl. Carlo Acutis VR Game Travels Through Church History in Catholic Metaverse – Watch the Trailer! –
- GPT-4 Beats 90% Of Lawyers Trying To Pass The Bar
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: AudioNote
- Fr. Cory: Star Trek: Voyager Season 8
- Dom: LED light blocking stickers
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.