TEC048: How can you protect yourself against spearfishing attacks? Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Andrew Kinstetter, and Pat Scott discuss what it is and why you might be a target. Also the most interesting or just bizarre new technology at the Consumer Electronic Show.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Segway’s S-Pod looks weird, but it’s a lot of fun to drive – The Verge
- Weber Connect will be a useful tool for grillers of all skill levels | Engadget
- Yale’s new smart delivery box prevents package-pilfering porch pirates – The Verge
- Foldable and dual-screen laptops desperately need Windows 10X – The Verge
- Hook, line and sinker: How I fell victim to phishing attacks – again and again | ZDNet
- ‘It’s Creepy’: Unexplained Drones Are Swarming by Night Over Colorado – The New York Times
- Mass Panic: It’s Not Clear That Colorado’s Mystery Drones Even Exist
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: Audible.com
- Pat: MatchaDNA Milk Frother
- Dom: CamelCamelCamel.com
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.