MYS084: God has made Himself known throughout history, but after the Bible something changed in the way He does that. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli explore the different kinds of revelations, how we can tell which are credible and which aren’t, and what it means when the Church approves an apparition.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Benedict XIV’s book Heroic Virtue 3
- Benedict XIV’s book Heroic Virtue 1
- Benedict XIV’s book Heroic Virtue 2
- Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange’s book Three Ages of the Interior Life
- CDF’s Norms for Evaluating Apparitions
- Benedict XVI’s document Verbum Domini
- Vatican II document Dei Verbum
- Vatican document The Message of Fatima
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Why caffeine may limit weight gain
- When the French Village of Pont-Saint-Esprit Went Temporarily Mad | Mental Floss