ACH083: Cora Evans was a Mormon homemaker in the early to mid-20th century who lost her faith soon after her wedding. But Tom and Noëlle Crowe reveal how she reported mystical experiences ever since childhood that led her to Catholicism and eventually to a cause for canonization.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Writings of Cora Evans
- A close friend remembers Servant of God Cora Evans – Catholic World Report
- Cora Evans: A Californian housewife and mystic on the way to sainthood
- Vatican OKs investigation into Cora Evans sainthood cause
- Mountain Mystic | Good Times Santa Cruz
- American Catholic History pilgrimage to the Kentucky Catholic Holy Land in 2021
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.