TEC106: Some countries are saying you’ll need a vaccine passport to travel there. Dom, Pat, and Jack discuss what kind of technology might be involved–if any. Also, Apple’s clearing the decks, Netflix on account sharing, prison software bugs, and Microsoft’s decentralized ID.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Why vaccine passports for travel are controversial
- Apple discontinues original HomePod, will focus on mini – TechCrunch
- Netflix ‘test’ pushes password sharers to get their own account | Engadget
- Whistleblowers: Software Bug Keeping Some Inmates In Prisons Beyond Release Dates | KJZZ
- Microsoft’s Dream of Decentralized IDs Enters the Real World
- What Are Public Keys and Private Keys? | Ledger
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Jack: Apple Watch and Fitness+
- Pat: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds
- Dom: Cardhop for Mac
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.