TEC115: When my computer and operating system are officially obsolete, but still works fine, should I upgrade? Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Fr. Andrew Kinstetter discuss what do with old computers. Plus what Google announced at I/O; Commodore 64 in VR; and what the pipeline hack was about.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- New American Bible eBook
- The Ignatius Bible
- Google’s smart canvas is its next big idea for collaborating at work | Engadget
- Google Maps improvements benefit pedestrians and drivers alike | Engadget
- The first Android 12 public beta is available today, here’s what’s new | Engadget
- Google Photos gives users more control over AI-powered Memories | Engadget
- Commodore 64 Emulator Brings Retro Gaming To Oculus Quest – VRScout
- Anyone can use this powerful facial-recognition tool — and that’s a problem – CNN
- DarkSide Ransomware Hack Of Colonial Pipeline Was About Billing
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.