SST190: Time bubbles! Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss this latest episode of Prodigy, including the common Trek plot of time looping; the lesson about working together as a crew; and a major development for one character. Plus the chicken, fox, and grain logic problem.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch all Star Trek series on Paramount+ and some are available on Netflix or Amazon.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.