TEC087: What tech is in your pocket, your bag, or your car? Dom, Pat, and Fr. Andrew discuss what tech they have with them every day from perspective of a dad, a priest, and a tech pro; a millennial, a Gen Xer, and a Boomer. What’s in your pocket?
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
Tech Every Day Carry:
- Samsung DUO Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive
- Yubico | YubiKey 5 NFC | Two Factor Security Key | USB-A & NFC
- Tile’s Bluetooth Tracker
- Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
- Rosaries | Ironlacedesign
- Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (1ft)
- Rite in the Rain All Weather Pocket Organizer
- Travel Power Strip with USB
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger
- Eagle Creek Pack-It Sac Set Packing Organizer, Black
- YuCool Cable Organizer Case
- Te-Rich Quick Charge 3.0 & USB C 120W 3-Socket Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- iOttie Wireless Car Charger
- Sim Card Tray Remover
- Anker | PowerCore 5000
- Universal Black Stick Spudger
- APC UPS, 425VA UPS Battery Backup Surge Protector
- Toshiba Canvio Basics 3.0 1 TB Portable Hard Drive
- LG Electronics DVD Drive
- USB Charging Block
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- ‘Joel Osteen Inspiration Cube’ electronic device hits the market – The Christian Post
- Group Files ‘Largest FOIA of All Time’
- Scam TikTok Profiles Made $500,000 Pushing Scam Apps to Underage Children on Both Apple and Google App Stores – CPO Magazine
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
- Pat: Oculus Quest 2
- Dom: Logitech SLIM FOLIO PRO
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.